Contech will be hosting a conference on Buildings in Energy Transition Mode on January 24, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Montreal.
BEC (Building Energy Challenge) is a partner in this event, which will be attended by 125 building industry representatives. The focus will be on major issues posed by the decarbonization of commercial, institutional and multi-residential buildings in Quebec, as well as solutions to be adopted for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The get-together is aimed primarily at building managers, and will feature presentations and discussions about:
- the launch of Quebec’s first Master Plan for Energy Transition, Innovation and Efficiency;
- government leadership in energy transition efforts;
- decarbonization of City of Montreal buildings;
- the BOMA Quebec Building Energy Challenge;
- financial support for energy efficiency;
- optimizing energy-saving measures in existing buildings;
- integrating energy management with building management;
- the pursuit of clean, renewable energy;
- an integrated approach to energy efficiency innovation.